Letter From The President.
From Gary Campbell, President, Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club, Inverness Scotland.
Registered with the National Association of Fan Clubs, Burbank, CA...
Thank you very much for your enquiry about the Official Loch Ness Monster Fan Club.
The club was formed after I had a sighting of something "unexplained" at Loch Ness and discovered when I went to report it that there was no one place collating all sightings of Nessie.
The club pack includes a membership badge, membership certificate, the exclusive OLNMFC Nessie soft toy, postcards from Loch Ness on which to report any sightings and other brochures and information pertaining to the Loch and its secret.
We have also formulated to following aims and objectives:
1. To act as a first point of contact for those interested in the Loch Ness Monster phenomenon.
2. To attempt to compile a comprehensive register of sightings and to issue regular "Latest Sightings" bulletins.
3. To act as a liaison between the various organisations, societies etc. who have an interest in the Loch Ness Monster.
4. To put members with specific areas of interest /expertise in touch with others with a similar background.
5. To remain independent of any existing commercial organisation.
Since the club was formed in early 1996, interest has been shown from all over the globe and we now have members in the USA, Canada, Australia and Japan as well as continental Europe and of course the UK.
In addition to this, to help those who are completing school or college projects on Nessie, we have published the OLNMFC ‘Project Support Package’ details of which are available from the club at the above address or by emailing the President. I hope this is of interest to you and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. If you would like any further information please write to us at the above address, or alternatively, e-mail us at the Fan Club.